Introduction to Calligraphy: New Year, New Hobby, New Skill
January 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you admire beautiful handwriting? Have you tried calligraphy before and it just didn’t look right? Its easier than you think with a little guidance!
Join Jade of Gold Leaf Calligraphy, a self taught modern calligrapher, for an evening of learning the art of calligraphy, just in time to start a new hobby for the new year!
– Why anybody can learn calligraphy even if you think your handwriting is horrible
– The key to crafting each lettering in the alphabet
– Which supplies to use and what not to buy
This workshop includes:
– A two-hour modern calligraphy lesson
– Live demonstrations and individual attention
– All supplies to include workbook, dip pen and ink to take home and continue practicing
– Snacks and beverages or bring your own to share
This workshop is provided only twice a year so don’t wait, sign up now.
If you can’t make it to the workshop and want to learn about private lessons email [email protected] for details and receive a group discount.